High frequency measurement at low speeds.
Precise detection and analysis of high-frequency flow phenomena at low velocities.
Experience the precision and performance of flow measurement with FRAP Air from Vectoflow. This advanced, high-resolution frequency measurement system captures and analyzes high-frequency flow phenomena, making it an invaluable tool for a variety of applications. Equipped with 4 or 5 differential pressure sensors, the FRAP Air provides accurate and reliable data even in highly turbulent flow fields, providing valuable insight into flow dynamics. The variable and robust design ensure seamless integration and compatibility with various experimental setups.
– Frequency: up to 2kHz.
– Speed: <100 m/s
– Sensor option: 0.3 psi or 1psi
– Customizable probe head (L-shape, Cobra or straight)
– Slim and robust stainless steel housing with 4- and 5-hole probe heads
– Multi-probe synchronization for improved data acquisition
– Complete system solution with probe, software and calibration data